· Sites such as Yahoo, Github, Netflix, Amazon, Paypal Cloudfront have issues new SSL certs for their sites (So these Sites should be good to go)
· Contact the sites in which you provide some of your most sensitive/private information (financial or not) and ask questions about Heartbleed Bug.
o Also make sure you ask what you can do to again PROTECT yourself.
Engineers and Admins with systems on AWS please refer to the following website(s) for more information…
* Amazon Linux AMI: https://aws.amazon.com/amazon-linux-ami/security-bulletins/ALAS-2014-320/* Red Hat: https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2014-0376.html
* Ubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.com/usn/usn-2165-1/
For more information about this vulnerability, please visit* AWS Security Bulletin page: https://aws.amazon.com/security/security-bulletins/
* OpenSSL’s official advisory: https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20140407.txt
* The Heartbleed Bug: http://heartbleed.com/